And as some of you have heard already, there’s an AU prompt that is just pleading with me to be an original story. And given I haven't had a decent non-fanfic idea in a while that I really wanted to do, this is pretty exciting for me. I wrote a bit of the fanfic version, and then realized that it was nothing like the source anyway, it was so far AU. I mean, really, other than changing the names I think I literally have nothing else I need to do to it. Everything else was already that different. Now there is the problem that the idea in my head is maybe a little too basic for a full novel -- it doesn't have to be epic, but it does need to top out at more than 20K words. So I need to develop it a bit more, but hopefully with some brainstorming I can get it to work. More on that as it goes, hopefully.
meanwhile in Fanfic land, oh so many things pending...
- Comes the Hurricane. Yes. Number one on the priority list. plot problems, character list out of control epic. but I WILL FINISH this thing.
- Ice Demon and the Spider. With a possible/probable Peggy & Bucky bonus fic in this ‘verse, too
- Music is Magic ‘verse. I’ve got at least 2 stories that only need a scene or two to be ready.
- Littlest Star, part 2. Because oops, the invasion is still happening. Loki kinda needs to clean up his mess.
- Fallen, 2. Frigga gets one back.
- Thorki dark fic. I haven’t posted anything about this one, but I have some written.
- (other things which are possible but that seems like enough right?)
Time. need moar. or write faster. both.