And then, today, I caught the new MGMT song, which is basically "live fast, die young" and given that is pretty much the theme of my fanfic, I do kinda wonder whether the universe feeding me DEDICATED FANMIX SONGS isn't trying to say that I might as well just scrub serial numbers. Because let's face it, this story is barely fanfic as it is (no powers AUs are like that). But I want to do my original fantasy for NaNO too. I guess I have a week to make up my mind...
Also, I want to object that after coughing continuously since frakking labor day, I really ought to have abs of steel in exchange for being able to do nothing else. But no. *grumble*
one of these days I need to do more thorough tv roundup but in brief:
- Agents of SHIELD. -- watching, it seems to be improving, half of them could be run over by a bus and I wouldn't care. Bear needs to tone down the score. I'm oddly intrigued to find out when and how they're going to reference Thor: TDW in the show. (plus, if everybody doesn't FLIP OUT when it comes time for them to cross with Winter Soldier, I'm going call b.s. on this whole 'shared world' thing).
- Originals - honestly my favorite right now. Rebekah is my queen, Klaus is deliciously diabolical, everybody is unsympathetic in their own way. WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE? I'm even loving Phoebe Tonkin, and in the past I've been pretty lukewarm on her.
- TVD -- OMG THIS SHOW Y'ALL. It's becoming a really great comedy. 2000 thousand years ago... LOLOLOL
- Arrow - dayum. I love everybody in this bar.
- Wonderland - really enjoying it a lot.
- Supernatural - EXCUSE YOU SHOW. That was just mean. *cry face*