?

Log in

No account? Create an account
 
 
19 January 2010 @ 08:32 am
ick  
I got food poisoning yesterday. UGH. So I was up mostly all night with disgusting crud. This morning I feel better, but both tired and sort of beaten. "Luckily" I have to stay home anyway because the refrigerator person is coming to look at Ice Planet Hoth in my freezer.

I was planning to take these hours I'm under house arrest and write, but I think I'll watch t.v. instead.

ETA: If you wanted to bid on my cracky Action Figure Theater for the help_haiti auction, then go to my thread here . Current bid is 15! Whatta bargain!

ETA 2: Rainpocalypse 2.0 has started. I'm so glad I'm sitting in my house waiting for the repairguy. So glad. Very. *taps fingers*
Tags: ,
 
 
 
I'm Your Slave and You're My Obsession: I Kiss Better Than I Cookfire_sister on January 19th, 2010 04:38 pm (UTC)
You know, I've been debating all night if it's not a case of food poisoning that had me in the ick all night last night too.
lizardbeth: Kara-Anders Rapturelizardbeth_j on January 19th, 2010 06:45 pm (UTC)
Sucks, doesn't it? bleargh

If it passed fairly quickly and you didn't have a fever (so it wasn't stomach flu) it was probably food poisoning. For me, I generally get sick on milk products at room temperature. Yesterday I think was the milk in my latte probably hadn't been steamed recently enough.
Merry F: kara sam rapture hugivanolix on January 19th, 2010 05:05 pm (UTC)
Oh no! *hugs* Feel better soon.
lizardbeth: Kara-Anders Rapturelizardbeth_j on January 19th, 2010 06:49 pm (UTC)
thanks! I do feel better, it's just the remnants now. THANK HEAVENS.
♛ part-time maenad: bsg; lean on me when you're not strongradon_ on January 19th, 2010 05:43 pm (UTC)
Eeeeeek! -hug- Get well soon!
lizardbeth: Kara-Anders Rapturelizardbeth_j on January 19th, 2010 06:51 pm (UTC)
thanks! I am better, it's just that feeling yucky afterward now.
noybusiness: AndersGrievingnoybusiness on January 19th, 2010 05:56 pm (UTC)
Oh, God. Food poisoning. I've never had that. That's scary. What do you think is the culprit?
lizardbeth: Derek and babylizardbeth_j on January 19th, 2010 06:40 pm (UTC)
I'm pretty sure it was the milk in my latte yesterday. I tend to be very sensitive to whatever bacteria grow in milk when it gets too close too room temperature. It makes me sick as a dog for about 12 hours, but then it passes.
noybusiness on January 19th, 2010 08:26 pm (UTC)
Latte from home or out?
My way of staying sanemamaboolj on January 19th, 2010 07:31 pm (UTC)
We had a meeting cancelled with the California Public Utilities Commission today because the staff couldn't get to the office due to the flooding and rain.